There will be two book launches: one in London and one in Sydney.
– LONDON: TUESDAY 20 SEPTEMBER AT NATIONAL LIBERAL CLUB, WHITEHALL
The London one will be held on the anniversary of my mother’s death at the National Liberal Club, one of my father’s favourite haunts. The book is actually dedicated to my parents Bob and Margaret Manser and to my stepmother Norma Manser, whom I hope will be able to attend.
I am very excited about the launch as I’ll meet many contributors there for the first time. Four will share their contributions. They include
- Josefine Speyer- co-founder of the Natural Death Centre, UK
- Chinyere Inyama – Senior Coroner, London
- Rev’d Canon Rosie Harper – Chaplain to the Bishop of Buckingham
- Su Chard – Independent funeral celebrant
Reverend Jonothan Woodhouse CB, a former British Army-Chaplain will launch the book. Jonothan is also a contributor to the book.
Numbers are limited. Please contact me if you’d like to attend.
– SYDNEY: THURSDAY 3 NOVEMBER AT ST FRANCIS XAVIER CHURCH HALL, LAVENDER BAY.
Info to come shortly